Online job: Office Assistant at Coalition Technologies
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
Coalition Technologies is devoted to delivering clients the highest quality work while providing our team a fun, thriving, and innovative environment. Along with the opportunity for tremendous career growth and rapid advancement, CT offers:
- The most competitive profit-sharing bonus plan in the industry, paying up to 50% of company profits to full-time employees each month!
- A highly competitive Paid Time Off plan, promoting quality work-life balance.
- Subsidized gym memberships to help team members feel their best.
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance packages for all US-based team members.
- International Health Insurance Reimbursement Program for all international team members, a benefit unique to Coalition.
- Device upgrade and learning reimbursement programs.
- Motivating career development plans with clearly defined goals and rewards.
- Additional job-specific incentives and bonuses.
Plus, 100% of our team works remotely with the support of time tracking software. Our company culture specializes in supporting remote team members, and we’ve been doing so for more than a decade. CT welcomes your application, wherever in the world it’s coming from!
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Answer phones and direct calls.
- Complete entry-level bookkeeping, including recording expenses, organizing receipts, and completing other transaction records.
- Resolve billing issues with clients and internal team members.
- Provide account access, usage reports, data analysis, and other ad hoc requests for team members.
- Support quality assurance checks of various internal and client facing reporting.
- Organize new client contracts, create invoices, and process client payments.
- Contribute to internal database maintenance, upkeep and data entry.
- Research, order, & distribute company-wide gifts (2-3 times per year).
- Organize company events, competitions, and special projects throughout the year.
- Facilitate company holiday, time off, and schedule variation calendars.
DUTIES AND TASKS IF BASED IN LA:
- Mail pickup at Downtown LA office twice per week
- Scan and organize mail digitally
- Record & deposit client payments
- Collect and re-distribute company office equipment from staff in region (as needed)
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation in Los Angeles is required
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Willingness to learn, grow, and collaborate with the team and company as a whole
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A high level of discretion, ethics, and trustworthiness
- Intermediate spreadsheet skills (preferred)
- Innovative thinking and willingness to challenge existing methods where improvement is possible
- Experience in bookkeeping / financial record keeping (preferred)
- Experience with Google Sheets or Excel, Quickbooks Online, and G Suite (preferred)
- The availability to work 40 hours per week from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm PST
- Reliable space to work remotely – fast computer, quality internet, camera, microphone, speakers
This is a position with a high opportunity for the right candidate to grow! Our successful office assistants have seen fast growth and promotion, both within the Accounting team and to other teams.
We are looking for talented and diligent candidates who excel in our skills tests, and will consider these candidates even if past experience or educational background criteria aren’t met.
*Starting base pay in the US states of California, New York, Washington and Colorado for this position ranges between $15 – $25 per hour
APPLY USING THE LINK BELOW: