Cleaner Wanted at Médecins Sans Frontières
Execute, according to hygienic standards, housekeeping, cleaning and tiding up activities in order to ensure public and staff private areas are in good condition.
- Clean bedrooms, bathrooms, toilets and other rooms in MSF houses.
- Do the laundry iron clothes and other housekeeping activities.
- Support the cook (washing up, cleaning the kitchen, etc.).
- Sweep and mop the floors.
- Restock supplies (toilet paper, soap, etc.) as required.
- Upon arrival, prepare hot water for tea/coffee and refill drinking water.
- Check that the toilets are well stocked with paper, soap and condoms.
- Check that the water supply (kitchen, showers, etc.) is sufficient during water cuts.
- Perform daily rotational cleaning duties (e.g. dusting, steaming etc.)
- Water indoor plants
- Ensure security of the apartment by letting in only authorised persons
- Perform monthly cleaning of apartment curtains, blankets and seat covers
- Replenish guestroom facilities prior to arrival of guest (e.g. towels, beddings etc.)
- Advise the line manager on any damages or repairs needed in the apartments.
- Supervision of children when applicable (e.g. light meal preparation, reporting injuries to guardian, Keep premises properly locked (doors, windows)
- Desirable Certificate in House Keeping
- Experience as a Cleaner for at least 2 years.
- MSF Experience is an asset
- English and Swahili
- Commitment, flexibility, stress management, results, teamwork and Service.
APPLY ON THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE USING THE LINK BELOW: