Your mission at Sistema.bio
Reporting to the Global Sales & Marketing Director, the Business Development Associate will be responsible for accelerating the business growth of Sistema.bio in new geographies to achieve our impact goals.
You’ll be in charge of:
- Communicating with (new) business partners in new countries where Sistema.bio has no local offices.
- Coordinating tender and grant applications for global market expansion.
- Coordinating orders of business partners in export markets – preparing and providing quotes, coordinating the delivery with the respective departments.
- Searching and proposing new business opportunities, market segments, products and geographies that align with Sistema.bio mission and growth plans as requested by and in close cooperation with sales management.
- Managing strategic commercial projects (e.g. partnership academy, data infrastructure development, global pricing).
- Managing implementation of projects in export countries.
More about YOU
- You hold a BSc. in Business Administration, Economics, International Business Management, Agribusiness or related field (MSc. desired).
- You demonstrate passion to empower smallholder farmers through climate smart technology.
- You have leadership experience in a professional, educational or community setting (experience managing another employee, starting a new company or organization, leading a volunteer project, captain of sports team, etc.).
- You have over 2 years experience in business research, business analysis, project management, or management consulting.
- You have exceptional professional verbal, written, visual communication and presentation skills.
- You are experienced analyzing qualitative and quantitative data to inform strategy and decision making.
- You have demonstrated ability to contribute to a strong team culture and build and maintain strong working relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
- You must be comfortable self-managing multiple priorities and partners concurrently, thrive in the face of change and uncertainty, and be motivated to drive projects forward.
- You have a positive, encouraging, collaborative attitude.
- You have experience working in global, multicultural settings across multiple time zones.
APPLY ON THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE USING THE LINK BELOW: