About the YASHIO KENYA
- Our vision is ‘Realizing a world where people can create their own future’.
- We are going to build schools all over the world to realize it.
- We believe that the essence of education is to provide the “Survival Intelligence” necessary for society.
- We came from Japan to provide skills and jobs to Kenyans.
- We provide a service called “Skilled”. We provide a range of services from the development of educational content ,systems , to post-learning job support for persons.
- We welcome anyone who can help us achieve this goal.
Development projects use various technologies, ranging from small to large projects, so you can gain practical experience working on various projects and improve your skills. As a Software Engineer, you will perform the following tasks in a web application development team.
- Development of Web APIs, Web front-end applications, and native applications ● System design planning.
- Project Management.
- Design API interfaces for systems.
- Write and maintain comprehensive unit tests.
- Propose system improvements based on data analysis.
- Develop and implement business strategies with the management team from a technical perspective.
- Gross salary of Ksh. 20,000 / monthly plus Commission based on performance.
- The opportunity of being absorbed as a permanent employee after three months based on performance.
- Support from a professional international team.
- Well-developed development environment. We will lend you a PC and Monitor with sufficient specs for your development. Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for an internship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be able to work full time.
- Must have attained the age of majority in their country of nationality or origin and be not more than Thirty (30) years old at the time of commencement of the internship program.
- Be currently enrolled in a degree program in a recognized public or private educational institution of higher learning.
- The candidate can apply for an internship within one (1) year of obtaining such a degree.
- Provide a letter from their school confirming their enrollment or a copy of the above-mentioned Degree.
- Be honest and truthful (most important).
- Strong desire to become an engineer.
- Strong interest in the software engineering profession.
- ● Great oral and written communication skills ● Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly.
- Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment.
- Like to solve more complex and difficult problems. Required technical skills
You must know this area:
- Experience in developing simple web applications.
- Experience in development using Git. ● Basic knowledge of the Web.
Nice to have(It will be an advantage knowing the following areas):
- Experience with TypeScript.
- Experience developing web applications and web APIs using Laravel. ● Experience developing front-end applications using Vue.js or Nuxt.js ● Background in database technologies such as MySQL.
- Excellent knowledge of cloud-based technologies such as AWS.
- Should demonstrate strong problem-solving and technical skills.
- Excellent knowledge of software architecture.
- Experience in agile team development.
- Should demonstrate knowledge of the trends in the software development domain.
- Experience in driving ongoing improvements and efficiencies in operational practices, tools & processes.
- English Contract Type
iHub 6th Floor Senteu Plaza, Galana/Lenana Road, Nairobi, Kenya.
How to Apply
To apply, please send an email to Yuki Igami Email: [email protected]
⏮ Join us on Telegram: LINK