Massive hiring for Enumerators and Supervisors, State Department for Social Protection, Senior Citizens Affairs, Ministry of Labour and Social Protection.
Massive hiring for Enumerators and Supervisors in various sub-counties in Kenya
CLICK TO JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL
The State Department for Social Protection and Senior Citizen Affairs will be recruiting Casuals for twenty one (21) days to supervise Enumerators who shall be collecting data in Kakamega (98), Kajiado (67), Meru (44), Mombasa (48), Homabay (56), Nyamira (29), Elgeyo Marakwet (29), Bungoma (87), Nyandarua (33), Machakos (49), Kirinyaga (18), and Migori (5) Counties.
- At least a Mean grade of C Plain or its equivalent in form four level of Education.
- Computer Proficiency.
- Candidate must be a resident of the location and conversant with the local language exception to be given to urban centres which are considered metropolitan.
- Candidates who are Community Health Volunteers and have held positions of leadership will have an added advantage.
- Successful candidates will be paid daily wages of Kshs. 1,300 per day based on daily targets as will be outlined in the appointment letter payable at the end of twenty-one days
- Transport allowance shall be paid at the rate of Kshs. 1,000 per day to facilitate data collection
- Airtime will be provided.
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be invited to appear in person before interview/ recruitment panels on scheduled dates, venues and time to be Communicated.
APPLY USING THE LINK BELOW:
IT Intern at African Population And Health Research Center (APHRC)
Latest Job Vacancies at Ministry of Lands, Public Works, Housing, and Urban Development
Human Resources Specialist 2 at RTI International
Operations Trainee at Africa Management Solutions Limited (AMSOL)
Admin / Personal Assistant at Corporate Staffing
Join Our Telegram | Follow Us On Linkedin | Also, Follow Us On Twitter. | Join Our Whatsapp Group | Like our Facebook page