Clerical Officers/ Revenue Collector- 50 Positions at County Government of Nyandarua
Requirements for Appointment
CLICK TO JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL
For appointment to the post of Revenue Collector/Clerical Officer II, a candidate must:
- Be in possession of KCSE Grade C- or its equivalent;
- Be proficient in Computer Applications; and
- Motorcycle riding will be an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performing duties of Revenue collection in your area;
- Maintaining records of Daily, Weekly and Monthly Revenue collected;
- Mapping of revenue sources in your assigned area;
- Maintaining records of tax payers and defaulters in your area;
- Submit daily and weekly returns to Sub County Revenue Officer/Supervisor; and
- Performing any other duties assigned by your supervisor.
How to apply:
Candidates are requested to download the Application for Employment Form and attach copies of the following documents:
- National Identification Card;
- Academic and professional certificates;
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates plus other relevant documents in support of their applications.
Applications should be submitted to the County Public Service Board in an envelope which should be addressed to:
County Public Service Board,
P.O Box 38-20303,
Applications may also be hand-delivered to the County Public Service Board offices located at Posta house, 2nd floor, Ol’Kalou Town. Applications should be received on or before close of business on 20th April 2023.