Spark Training Center Administrator
WTS Energy is the global to local staffing solution within the energy transition. How? Encouraging and bridging peoples’ talents to job opportunities. What we envision is a cost-effective renewable energy industrialization on of Kenya with total energy access.
Together with the Employment for Development program of GIZ and the National Industrial Training Authority we have developed a training platform that intends to be the most accessible place to gain skills that are needed in the renewable energy landscape of Kenya.
The Training Center is aligned with our commercial activities in Kenya, which include O&M services for Wind turbines, subcontracting for solar construction on services, and contributing to the industrial processes of a second-genera on bio-fuel operations.
We are seeking a Training Coordinator for our activities in the Spark training center. This will be a core role on the office and operations support team, working closely with us on a variety of tasks from training to post-training.
- Manage the reception of the training center, including opening and closing the center , welcoming guests, hosting, and managing keys.
- Coordinate with clerk staff to ensure proper operation.
- Understand and communicate WTS training center values to sponsors and stakeholders.
- Provide administrative support, such as booking facilities and equipment, updating candidates information in the database, and ordering stationary and other supplies.
- Coordinate with NITA (National Industrial Training Authority) on practical maters and facilitate activities during lessons.
- Keep the tool store organized in formats for supplying materials for training sessions.
- Assist with setting up training materials and tools, such as projectors and TVs.
- Support post-training activities related to WTS commercial accounts.
- Highly organized and structured worker.
- Is recursive in getting information on solar procurement and has a clear opinion on the commercial EPC sector.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications and Google drive.
- Able to adapt to new digital platforms.
- Possess a hospitable attitude towards guests.
- High energy level and eagerness to help.
Location – Nairobi Kenya
Benefits: mentorship and possibility to extend the trainee position to a junior permanent position
Commencement date: ASAP
Salary : Kes 30,000
APPLY USING THE LINK BELOW: