Clerical Officer I – 435 Positions at Machakos County Public Service Board
Duties and Responsibilities
- compiling statistical records
- sorting out letters and filing them
- dispatching letters and maintaining an efficient filing system
- processing appointments, promotions, discipline cases, transfers and other related duties in human resource management
- preparing payment vouchers
- computation of financial or statistical records based on routine or special sources of information
- compiling data and drafting simple letters.
Requirements for Appointment
ALSO, READ: Best Ways Handle Multiple Job Offers
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have: –
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) Mean Grade C- (Minus) or its equivalent qualification; and
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution.
APPLY USING THE LINK BELOW: