Human Resources Assistant at the Embassy of The United States
- Incumbent serves as HR Assistant with primary responsibility to administer LE Staff medical benefits, pension and National Social Security Fund (NSSF) benefits.
- Incumbent processes all types of personnel actions and Official Residence Employee (ORE) contracts, provides support for HR outreach events, meetings or workshops/trainings and is the point of contact for families impacted by 1998 Embassy Nairobi bombing.
- Direct supervision provided by HR Assistant.
- Minimum of two years administrative related work experience is required.
- Must be familiar with Mission Organization in general and personnel functions in particular; Must have thorough knowledge of Webpass usage.
- Completion of Secondary School
- College studies (2 years)
APPLY USING THE LINK BELOW:
Embassy of The United States on erajobs.state.gov